Monday, August 11, 2008

Work out log 8-11-2008 Legs

Glutes and hammies: (My quads are very developed so we are working on catching up the glutes and hammies)

Glute Extension: 2 sets, 20lbs, 10 reps. You lie face down on a flat bench with your hips at the end, knees on the ground, you lift you legs into a "super man" position while pointing toes, add the weight in between feet and bring legs back into starting position, repeat.

Stiff Legged deadlifts: 3 sets, 40lbs, 12 reps.

Hamstring curls: 2 sets, 25lbs, 12 reps.

Kickbacks: 2 sets, 60lbs (1st set) 40lbs (2nd set), 12 reps

2 comments:

Isabelle said...

Great leg workout! You always have the best glute exercises!!!

Jules said...

Hey Meagan~

Small world! I saw that you had posted a comment on my friend's blog...thought I'd check out who this fitness competitor was and it looks like you maybe workout with my brother-in-law, Jon?? It's a small world after all!

~Julie