Sunday, July 27, 2008

Updates on Competitions: One Cancelled

Well,

I just found out after 11 weeks of training and dieting that the show that I was going to be competing in, is cancelled or post poned....they dont even know yet. So I am going to try to get some funds together and convince my husband to fly to Miami for the North American Championships and rock it up there.

Please keep me in your prayers because Im off my carbs and not a happy camper right now! lol....I dont want all the hard work that I have put into this to go down the drain in one fail swoop...so some how, some way I am going to Miami! And I will look on the brighter side, maybe I am meant to be in Miami...and not here in SA... just a happy thought.

God Bless, Meagan

2 comments:

Isabelle said...

I'm so sorry about your show! What show were you planning on doing? I know you will find a way to make it to Miami and there are many ways to do it without it costing you a fortune. I'm sending good vibes your way!

Joey said...

sorry to hear that Meagan... well, you never know what God has in store, but maybe there is a spiritual reason that the show is canceled.

sorry, don't usually get that deep in a blog comment! lol

thanks for adding me to your blog list! :)