Thursday, October 2, 2008

No, I have not fallen of the face of the earth.

Hi everyone!

Well, needless to say I have been more busy now than ever! That is why I havent been blogging as much, dont have as much time for much so I had to re-pri-oritize! To catch yall up to speed real quick...I am now a council member of the YOPPC here in San Antonio, which stands for Youth Obesity Prevention Partners Council. The(YOPPC)is comprised of program managers of local community-based youth obesity prevention programs that address physical fitness, nutrition, school health, and/or youth mental health programs in any of the 15 school districts in Bexar County. The YOPPC works collaboratively to provide seamless and effective prevention programming across participating school districts!

I am also writing exclusive articles for a website called bizymoms.com and I just had my first interview with World Physique Magazine to be their first profile of the magazine!

I am also starting to go to 3 different schools in Harlendale ISD to implement my Progressive Fitness Program and monitor it. It will be launched fully by January!!

The Rock N' Roll Marathon and Fitness and Health Expo is right around the corner on the weekend of Nov. 14th-16th and I will be volunteering at the San Antonio Sports Foundation Booth to help with registration etc... I am also helping to recruit!! We still need 1000 volunteers, and especially one that is fluent in spanish that can help at the S.A.S.F booth to assist the international runners that are coming in. If anyone wants to volunteer please let me know! As a volunteer you will receive free tickets to the concert that will be at the end of the run on Nov 16th!

My husband and I are moving into our first home on our own this weekend so we are packing and loading everything up!! This is an exciting time!

Last but not least my photo shoot is less than 4 weeks away!! So its down to the wire with diet and cardio. Keep me in yalls prayers and hopefully I will be back to blogging more soon!

Have a wonderful and safe weekend!

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

You are definitely in my prayers and so is your husband! Thank you so much again for your help! I appreciate it so much.

You have a lot going on! So much fun stuff coming your way...

Have a great day!