Sunday, January 4, 2009

Its been a while...




Good evening everyone!

Its been a long while since I have written. So many things have taken place in the past month and a half so I will give you the "low down" really fast...I had my photo shoot and the week before finals started one of my husbands best friends was killed (this was at the end of Nov and the beginning of Dec), my business started to pick up like crazy, my father was sick over Christmas and I come to find out he now has cancer, a couple of days after that my good friends mother lost the battle with cancer etc etc... It has been a rough time in our lives but we are holding up well and looking at the bright side of things.

Nu-U Fitness is now working with Bexar county on a huge project for San Antonio and it will start June of this year (if we dont get set back). One of my other programs is about to launch into the pilot version for some of the children here in SA as well. There is a lot to look forward to in this new year!

I hope everyone's new year was well and I look forward to working with all of my new clients this year! New blogs are soon to come with insightful information, if there are any request please let me know!

No comments: